Friday 8 August 2014

Celestial Bar In The Dark Event 2nd event

I'd yet to start appropriately naming the CBITD Events, so just used CBITD, not original I know.

Celestial Bar In The Dark 2

So number 2, and another Mine Adit Event to do  GC2EVT3 Suitable for Ninjas which was a reincarnation of Suitable for Minors.

I knew from the start, that this one was not one I could face doing on my own, as you have to go through a very narrow hole, before the Adit opens up.

So having broke the duck, I decided to organise this one, knowing a Group find would get me in the Adit.

Once again I hauled the Celestial Bars, up a Lung Busting, Heart Shredding hill [I'm a slow learner]

At the coordinates and everyone met up, and the Celestial Bars were handed out.




 Then time to go into the Adit. Stood in line waiting my turn, and I was panicking that I'd not do it.

My turn came, and my heart thumping out of my Chest, and my wind pipe getting tighter and tighter, I put my legs into the darkness and started the climb through the tight hole,



 which was luckily enough less that 2m long, before getting slightly higher and a lot wider,

A good job, as we had to go past a dead sheep, which had been there at least a week, though after I got past it, there was a scream, as someone put her hand on it.

The Adit soon opened up to over 6ft high,


 we all strolled to the end, where the Cache was quickly found.

Then it was time for the Group Photo

Before it was time to head out, and reform up, before making our ways


   

No comments:

Post a Comment